Liquid complementary feed for competition horses with linseed oil and oat extract.
Linseed oil is 100% vegetable and is the one that contains the highest amount of Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 helps to reduce muscle fatigue, joint stiffness and the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles during sports practice. It also promotes circulation and optimizes and stimulates the function of the immune system.
Oat extract naturally provides B vitamins. The B vitamins in oat extract improve shine, coat strength, and help reduce fatigue.
- Promotes muscle performance
- Decreases muscle fatigue
- Reduces lactic acid accumulation in the muscles
- Optimize physical performance for sports practice
- Improves strength and shine in the fur
- Does not contain doping substances
Add daily to horse food:
- Competition horses: 60ml daily
- Foals and ponies: 30ml daily