Disinfectant cleaner BP2 5L
REGISTER NUMBER DGSP: 18-20/40-09569 HA
State-of-the-art disinfectant cleaner. Easily rinsed and soluble in cold or hot water, suitable for cleaning all types of surfaces: wood, formica, tiles, tiles, metals, in direct use or diluted without damaging them.
Disinfectant: Its formula incorporates an Active Substance (Quaternary Ammonium), which promotes a very active disinfectant action against viruses, germs and bacteria, as well as the destruction of sources of production of bad odors, putrefactions and fermentations. Especially recommended for homes with pets. It does not contain bleach or ammonia.
VIRUCIDE: Complies with UNE-EN 14476 Standard, against all enveloped viruses (INCLUDING CORONAVIRUS)
- Suitable for countertops, tiles, joints, sinks, bathtubs, floors, faucets
- Complies with UNE-EN 14776 that certifies its effectiveness against CORONAVIRUS
- Complies with UNE-EN 13697 standard in dirty conditions, which certifies it as Bactericidal and Fungicidal.
- It complies with the European standard UNE-EN 1650 that certifies it as Levuricide
- Can be used on stainless steel, flooring, marble. stoneware, etc.
- Non-corrosive product
- Fast disinfectant action
- High aromatic persistence
- High shine: Its formula with bio alcohol provides a cleaning with a shiny and long-lasting effect.
- NO BLEACH
HOW TO USE AND APPLICATION
To eliminate bacteria (Bactericide): Dilute to 2.5%, 1 cap of product in 1L of water.
To carry out a deep disinfection (Virucidal, Bactericidal and fungicidal): Dilute at 5%, 2 caps of product in 1L of water.
- Sort of product